Gerard Planes Conangla
I'm an applied mathematician, Telecommunications engineer and PhD in Physics from Catalonia.
I work as a data scientist, programmer and consultant.
- I'm a backend software engineer and all-in-one data guy at MEETOPTICS.
- I do some IT and data analytics consulting at GECO DATA. You can find my contact
details in my CV if you want to discuss a problem.
On my free time I study data from:
- Electoral polls and politics (particularly from Catalonia and Spain).
- Energy generation.
- Stochastic markets (e.g. stock exchange).
I also do some:
- Home automation with Python and raspberry pis (no Alexas).